Splashing rain is a childish fiction that we cherish. But when grown up we are obsessed with plenty of strange thoughts. Does actually rain ruins our skin? We live in a world full of vehicles which emit toxic gases to our atmosphere. Generally, we suggest avoiding first rains because it washes the pollution of the atmosphere. Kerala beauty parlour always suggests for a waterproof lotion to stay protected from rain. Famous beauty parlours in Thrissur provide several monsoon skin care tips . Some of them are :
- Rinse your skin at least thrice a day to remove your oil and dirt that can stuff your pores.
- Lyra beauty parlour uses non-alcoholic skin toner to avoid irritation and flaking. It also balances skin pH level and makes your skin glow.
- To maintain your skin healthy, soft and to make skin moist use nourishing moisturizer like Olay total effects day cream.
- A water-based moisturizer is a great option which helps to keep oil secretion in check for oily skin.
- Even a cloudy atmosphere can’t stop UV rays from wreaking havoc. A reliable sunscreen with a better SPF is the perfect solution.
- Gently flake off your skin for removing dead cells. Combination of 3 teaspoons of orange peel powder and 3 teaspoons of rose water is the best natural face mask suggested by Ladies beauty parlour in Thrissur to make your skin refreshed and grease-free.
- At least 8 glasses of water keep you to stay hydrated. Humidity helps in sweating and a skin without moisture looks pale and dull.
- Conditioning and shampooing your hair twice a week will do good enough during monsoon than any other season because humidity all over the space during wet intervals makes you sweat and makes easy for germs and grime to latch on to your skin.
- Even bridal makeup in Thrissur avoids experimenting with artificial jewellery in the monsoon for sensitive skin, breakout chance increases in the humid air.
- Kerala beauty parlour always promotes homemade face packs and peels using kitchen ingredients which is natural. It never possesses any kind of negative effects on your skin.
The Do’s For Monsoon Skin Care tips routine
Prefer water content food which helps in retaining water. Avoid wholesome meals which include good fats because they are decisive in mending damaged skin.
Wear waterproof foot wears like floaters and sandals or else allow your feet to breathe by wearing open foot wears to prevent sweat related issues like bacterial and fungal infections.
Pedicure services in Thrissur are quite famous. When you go for pedicure check whether tools are disinfected. Best beauty parlour in Thrissur always use sterilised tools for a pedicure.
The Don’ts For Monsoon Skin Care tips routine
Don’t rainstorm with sweltering hot water. This makes your skin venation weak and can even cause skin damage.
Don’t sanitise in a hurry. Bacterial invasions can trigger breakouts when not cleansing adequately. Also, clean your skin properly every night before going to bed.
During monsoon say no to bleach. Bleaching is not apt for monsoon season because bleaching during monsoon may result in the rough and dry skin.
Reduce the use sunscreens. Even though the skies are a norm during monsoon you can ignore the presence of harmful ultraviolet rays in the atmosphere. A good quality sunscreen cream with better SPF property should be made an essential part of your daily monsoon routine.
Tips for Monsoon
Mainly humidity is the major reason for skin problems in monsoon. Here are step wise approach suggested by professional makeup in Thrissur like Lyra for protection from monsoon:
- Cleanse well: Without removing the natural moisture try to use a deep cleansing agent to remove the dirt or oil from the skin. Use a cleanser that contains salicylic acid. Especially for people possessing dry skin monsoon creates a dehydrating effect and this effect lead a situation for acne for oily skin. Glycerine contained non-oily soaps and moisturisers are the perfect solutions for this issue. Also, drink plenty of water to control dehydration.
- Sun Protection: In monsoon as 90% of sun rays penetrate the clouds they are more concentrated. It is advisable to use a water-based sunscreen lotion 20-30 minutes before you go out.
- Eliminate blackheads: Clogged pores are the end result of humidity. Face wash containing salicylic acid is a good exfoliant. It is dangerous in trying to remove it up in your own way because it may result with infecting yourself.
- Makeup: Prefer water based non-impeding mineral makeup and avoid contact with dirty water.
- Hair: Hair treatment in Thrissur and many other places suggests for Keratin blowout to provide hair a stunning effect irrespective of the season.
Some tips to tackle hair’s biggest enemy is:
- An anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner are adaptable.
- Choose a partial hair relaxing treatment.
- Moroccan oil is best to prevent dryness
- Indulge in moisturising hair spas
- In monsoon season to set your hair for a party, it is advisable to wash a day in advance.
- Wardrobe: A good pair of gumboots and a nice raincoat is must in the rainy season. This will not only protect you from the skin but also make you free from diseases. Avoid using heavy wears in monsoons and go for light and bright coloured dress to lighten up your mood.
- Diet: Monsoon really needs extra care for eating.
Follow some tips provided below to remain healthy and fit in the rainy season.
- Avoid street foods like colas.
- Wash fruits and vegetables thoroughly using potable water and eat only by peeling its skin.
- Ignore pre-cut salads and fruits.
- Try to stay away from seafood.
- Take only pasteurised dairy products.
- Use eggs with clean and safe shells
- Leaking packages should be safely discarded.
- Bring down the use of fried snacks.
- Health: Monsoon is the season of diseases. So you should be very aware of rainy diseases. Dengue, chikungunya, malaria, etc are the king and queen of rainy seasons. These are the diseases spread by mosquitoes. Hepatitis, food poisoning, dysentery, diarrhoea etc are the diseases caused by contaminated food and water. Wetting in rain for long hours can also cause common cold and flues. Go through the checklist to remain healthy in monsoon:
- Do not barefooted in monsoon because the soil contains all sorts of germs during the rain.
- Extra care should be taken by diabetic patients to protect their feet, a sesame massage oil will help.
- Check whether fungus grows on furniture and ensure that there is no accumulation and seepage of water in their house.
- Sprinkle kerosene or vegetable oil in the stagnant water to prevent Malaria.
- Wear protective footwear like gumboots to prevent the chance of occuring Leptospirosis, a disease caused by wading through monsoon water infected by the excreta of rodents.
- Avoid artificial jewellery: If your skin is sensitive avoid wearing jewellers altogether. When it comes to contact with anything irritable humidity can make your skin break out. Allow your skin to breathe by avoiding jewellery around your neck and wrists.
- Visit our offers and services page https://www.lyra.beauty/offers/
Thank you for this information, Looking forward to read more stuff like this
Also check Modern Fashion Jewellers